Saturday, February 6, 2010

Live.Laugh.Love



Brandan's Christmas present to me was a beautiful silver locket. I had wanted it engraved, but when he bought it, he wasn't sure WHAT to engrave on it. Since I haven't legally changed my last name I think he gets a little nervous about pushing things on me. Regardless, I went with my new set of initials, JNR. I think it looks like "junior" but that's ok.

You know what I love about being married? Doing nothing. I love doing nothing together, and I intend on enjoying it while I can. We watch TV together, or do our own thing, at the same time. Last night we watched a show on the History channel. We watch a lot of History. I think today I am going to let him play Sims 3 while I go work on my crafty craft projects.
I love that my hubby supports me in all of my crazy and random hobbies. I painted this last night as we watched the history channel. This canvas was left over from a previous art project, and it was just waiting to become something. I had planned on doing something like "reed" in coke red and the coca-cola text to go in my red kitchen, but I just didn't have the time, inspiration or energy to make that work. Maybe next time. For now I just have this.

My mother has a a sign in her home that says "Live well, Laugh Often, Love Always." and I have always really like it. So, I decided I would do my own version of it. A constant reminder to enjoy what I've been given. To appreciate waking up at 11 and B-man cooking mac'n'cheese for me, and him taking the dogs out so I don't have to. He does the little things that make me feel spoiled. I love him so much.

No comments: