Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Morning Universe.

So, I was up pretty late last night. I know, bad Jessica. I couldn't help it. I was... I don't even remember what I was doing, but it was definitely important. Regardless. I was determined to sleep until I felt rested, get up, and do homework.

Sadly, my "well-rested" plan did not work out, and the "Are you my mommy?" Machine was in my backyard.
Our neighbor/landlord has been having some pipe issues. So they have been digging around and trying to figure things out. He had said a man with a tractor was going to come dig up the pipe to be replaced. I didn't realize he would be so loud, so early, on a Sunday. Boo to that!

Oh well. I got up, couldn't sleep through the racket, and made eggs and toast. Then I settled in to do homework. I decided to do homework in the order in which it is due, and not in order of "biggest impact on grade." Why? Because when I was thinking about how much these crap will hurt/help my grade... I was having panic attacks. It's a long known problem of mine. Some stressors I have no problem with rationally handling them. But other things, like homework, just set me off my rocker and I am out of sync for the next week. Blah.

Regardless of stress, this is the pile of books I am going to use. And this is my list of homework (Italicized means I have finished it!):

Monday
  1. Research for my debate class. Did Joan of Arc really commit heresy? One down...five more to go! Bring it on Finals Week!
  2. Reading Journal for Language Development
Tuesday
  1. Research paper for Western Civilization. "Where woman considered equal to men in ancient Athens?" This isn't really a hard subject, I'm just not very good at getting organized.
  2. Bowling Final. I'm not stressed about this one.
  3. World Religions Test: Only 200 terms to know and be familiar with. Yippee!
  4. Universally Designed Lesson Plan.
Thursday
  1. Western Civilization Midterm. 60 questions, 90 minutes.

No comments: