*your cell phone? ~Usually dead. I kind of like being able to go about my life without the constant interruptions of my phone. If you need me leave a message. I'll get back to you. Or better yet - send me an e-mail.
*your hair? ~shoulder length, with what used to be purple/pink streaks that have turned red now.*your mother? ~is awesome.
*your father? ~awesome, but not as much as my mom.
*your favorite food? ~Macaroni and Cheese, bananas, wheat thins
*your dream last night? ~B-man was leaving for something, my Mama was mad at me, and some girls from high school where there. Weird dream.
*your favorite drink? ~ lemonade
*your dream/goal? ~I aspire to be a happy, thinner, crafty, kinder version of myself. I'm always working on that.
*what room are you in? ~the office
*your hobby? ~sleeping, taking pictures, being crafty.
*your fear? ~being alone.
*where do you see yourself in 6 years?~ being a Mommy.
*where were you last night? ~watching TV with my hubby and painting
*something that you aren't? ~studious.
*muffins?~ warm ones.
*wish list item? ~Honestly - I have everything I need, and most of what I want. If I could get anything else it would be to improve on my home organization or to improve my disaster readiness/food storage.
*where did you grow up? ~college.
*last thing you did? ~edit pictures
*what are you wearing? ~ lounging clothes?
*your tv? ~inherited from my parents.
*your pets? ~ Gretel (dog, 11 y/o Australian Shepard mix), and Zuko (dog, 1 y/o, Chihuahua Spitz mix)
*friends?~ My husband, Chrissy, and an expanse of friends from my youth that now cover the globe.
*your life?~ blessed
*your mood? ~unmotived
*missing someone? ~extended family
*vehicle? ~honda civic
*something you aren't wearing? ~bra!
*your favorite store? ~wal*mart...Target... JoAnn's...
*your favorite color? ~BLUE
*when was the last time you laughed?~I'm always laughing. I married B-man!
*the last time you cried? ~ I cry all the time. I'm just crazy like that.
*your best friend? ~B-man.
*one place you go to over and over again? ~bed
*facebook?~ all the time
*favorite place to eat? ~ any where, as long as they serve chicken.
*your pets? ~ Gretel (dog, 11 y/o Australian Shepard mix), and Zuko (dog, 1 y/o, Chihuahua Spitz mix)
*friends?~ My husband, Chrissy, and an expanse of friends from my youth that now cover the globe.
*your life?~ blessed
*your mood? ~unmotived
*missing someone? ~extended family
*vehicle? ~honda civic
*something you aren't wearing? ~bra!
*your favorite store? ~wal*mart...Target... JoAnn's...
*your favorite color? ~BLUE
*when was the last time you laughed?~I'm always laughing. I married B-man!
*the last time you cried? ~ I cry all the time. I'm just crazy like that.
*your best friend? ~B-man.
*one place you go to over and over again? ~bed
*facebook?~ all the time
*favorite place to eat? ~ any where, as long as they serve chicken.
So, there you had it. My life all bundled up into a neat little package.
No comments:
Post a Comment