Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Curse our advances

Ok... so I moved from my room to the study room and left my internet cable in there on purpose, but now...thanks to the advancement in technology and the amazingness of wireless internet I can be distracted EVERYWHERE I FREAKING GO! gah. I am doomed. I have a paper due tomorrow. But I do have a most amazing topic that just completely came to me like 5 seconds ago. Previously I just had the average topic, the one that takes the teacher's example and changes it minimally so that it's not plagerism, but no...now, I am made of awesome too!

ETA: Thank you CHRISSY! also: earlier the girls (on my "no boys allowed" floor) where walking up and down the hall knocking on doors because they smelled "boy". Haha, I must admit that there was a rather pleasant smell in the hall, but I was sure it was just some one's body wash, but no, they were SURE it was a boy on the floor. Well, I walked down the stairs and came back up and I realized WHO'S soap it was (My buddy Morgan...she's uber cool.) but yeah, it just made me giggle.

No comments: